Registered guests consent to the following policies.
- Rates are for one or two people and include a full breakfast each day. Rates are subject to state and local taxes.
- There is a charge of $30 per person per night for each additional person. Children sleeping in their parents’ room count as additional people. Not all rooms may be available for additional guests. Please consult with the innkeepers.
- Reservations may be made online at our website at anytime. If you prefer to speak with one of the innkeepers, please call 336-370-1660 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Office hours are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Eastern Time USA). If calling outside these hours, please leave a detailed message.
- All cancellations are subject to a $25 processing charge. Cancellation fees will be applied to the credit card used to secure the booking. Guests incur only this cancellation fee if they cancel more than FOUR (4) days before their scheduled check-in date. Guests who cancel at any time during the 4 days prior to 12:01 a.m. (Eastern time zone) on the day of their scheduled check-in are responsible for all room charges unless we can re-book the room(s). For reservations made more than six months in advance, a 30-day cancellation policy applies. You may wish to purchase trip cancellation insurance, offered by AAA and other travel companies.
- We reserve the right to require a 50% deposit or one night’s lodging on multi-night stays applied to a valid credit card/debit card (MasterCard, Visa or Discover) to obtain a confirmed reservation. The balance is due upon arrival.
- We accept personal checks drawn on U.S. banks if we receive the check at least 30 days prior to your scheduled arrival.
- All overseas transactions must be by credit card. Your reservation is not confirmed until you have been contacted by us.
- Once guests check in, they are responsible for the full quoted cost of their stay. No refunds for early departure.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Special events and holidays may have higher prices and may have a minimum stay requirement. We always honor the rate quoted at the time your reservation is confirmed.
- Corporate rates are for single occupancy and are available Monday through Thursday nights excluding holidays and International Furniture Market dates. You must have proof that you are traveling on local business to get this rate – innkeepers’ discretion. Please contact the innkeepers if you have questions. Corporate cancellation policy is 24 hours.
- We welcome children aged 12 years and older accompanied by a parent or guardian. We cannot accommodate pets of any sort.
- So that we can prepare for guests, check-in is between 3 to 6 p.m. Early and late arrivals may be possible if prearranged. Check-out is by 11 a.m.
- We are a non-smoking inn. Smoking is only permitted outdoors in a designated area and is not permitted on the porches or on the outdoor back stairs. Guests who smoke in the inn may be asked to leave, charged for their full reservation, and will be charged an additional cleaning fee of at least $50.
- Candles, incense, and any open flames are prohibited in our historic home. (No one wants to be roused out of bed by our very sensitive smoke alarms. Our insurance agent thanks you, too.)
- Should damage be caused by a guest, the innkeepers reserve the right to charge the credit card on file to remedy the situation.
- Unless alternative arrangements are made with the innkeepers in advance, we can allow only paid, registered guests on the premises.
- Guests who use the inn’s Internet service agree not to use the network to gain unauthorized access to any computer systems; to download, display, upload or transmit obscenity or pornography; or illegally download or distribute copyright-protected materials.
The Troy-Bumpas Inn is inspected by the Guilford County Department of Public Health.