Please let us know how we can help make your stay at the Troy-Bumpas Inn more wonderful. We are happy to have flowers, candy or that special treat you request ready in your guestroom upon arrival or during your stay. Call or email so we can customize a package for you! (Please give us at least 3 days advance notice.)
The Troy-Bumpas Inn also offers the following packages and discounts.
Corporate rates are available Sunday through Thursday nights excluding excluding holidays, special events, and International Furniture Market dates. Corporate rates are available for single occupancy. You must provide proof that you are traveling on local business to get this rate – innkeepers’ discretion. Please contact the innkeepers if you have questions. Corporate cancellation policy is 48 hours.
Take a day or two to spend quality time with your girlfriends, mother and/or sisters. Have fun catching up, relaxing and laughing. Your group will have access to the living room, dining room, sunroom and front porch and grounds in addition to your reserved guest rooms.
Gather on the front porch or in the sunroom to relax as you plan where to dine. Or, order a pizza or pick up takeout out. We’ll provide plates, cups and silverware. Each morning we serve breakfast in our lovely wood paneled dining room at the time of your choosing between 8 and 10 a.m.
What is there to do? Lots! You might:
- Browse antique shops in downtown Greensboro
- Search for deals at nearby consignment furniture stores, such as Red Collection, the Shops on Patterson, Consignment First, and Consigned Home Furnishings.
- Take the free tour at Replacements, Ltd., which has the world’s largest selection of old & new dinnerware, crystal, glassware, silver, stainless, and collectibles.
- See a first run movie at on of Greensboro’s movie theaters. Check to see if there is a vintage film showing at the nearby Carolina Theater, a 1927 movie palace.
- Shop at Friendly Center, home to more than 100 stores, located just 1.5 miles from the inn
- Hunt for bargains at the Tanger Outlet Shops at Mebane, NC (a 45-minute drive).
- Enjoy nature as you stroll through the nearby Greensboro Arboretum or Greensboro Bog.
To learn more or discuss how you can customize this getaway, call the innkeepers at 336-370-1660 or email us at email@example.com.
Bridal Party Slumber Party
Brides, spend the night before your wedding surrounded with your bridesmaids and then use the inn the next morning to dress for the wedding. This package includes all four rooms so you have the place to yourselves. Your group will have access to the living room, dining room, sunroom and front porch and grounds in addition to all guest rooms.
Check-in and gather on the front porch for a cool drink before you head to the rehearsal. Return to the inn to relax, laugh and talk! We’ll provide light late night snacks and beverages. The next morning, we’ll serve a breakfast buffet in our lovely dining room. (Mimosas available for an additional charge.) Arrange to have your hairstylist and makeup artist come to the inn to do their work in our well lit living room. You may also have your photographer come to the inn to take photos inside and out. Around noontime we will provide a light lunch in the dining room. We will extend our normal check-out time for the Nina Suite to better accommodate your schedule.
Cost is $700 for a bride and up to seven bridesmaids/guests.
To learn more, call the innkeepers at 336-370-1660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.